Theme: Building a Library
Minecraft Competition info:
- Open to everyone (kids, don’t forget to ask your parents for permission) living in the Upper Valley
- There will be four categories:
- Best Picture
- Best Engineering
- Best Creativity
- Best Architecture
- Participants will need to submit pictures of their creation via email (email@example.com) by July 24th at 5pm. Max. 10 pictures, with 140 words description/picture.
- You don’t need to play in the library, but you can if you want to. We have two Macs that you can use for 30 minutes at a time.
- Prizes for all categories will be ice cream coupons AND the four categories winner will be displayed in the library during the summer.
- There will be a prize giving party on July 25th, at 5pm. We will have pizza, and refreshments, thanks to a generous donation from the Trading Post in Sharon.
- If you have any questions, please ask!
Please fill out the form below to register.